Thursday, April 2, 2009

Cade Scooting

I promised I would put an updated video of Cade scooting, instead of just rolling around. So, here it is! He's chasing after a ball on a string, haha. We are over at Cameron's parent's house. He has actually gotten even better since this video was made. He does something more like the worm now, which is so funny to watch! He can't seem to get his arms and legs moving at the same time to actually crawl. Probably anytime now though, he's getting pretty close!

3 comments:

Chad & Bonny Day said...

He is so cute! It makes me sad b/c I feel like I don't even know him..:( he loves his Momma, that's for sure...

My Everythings said...

I love Cade's crib bedding. It is adorable!
We are going to be moving to Lincoln, Nebraska. Chris is going to be doing a phd in finance.

Dana Scarbrough said...

so cute! He's trying to hard! He'll get it soon enough.