Thursday, February 26, 2009

More Cade Pictures!

These are some pictures from this past month. Cade will be 9 mths old next month, March 9th, he is growing up so fast, he's such a funny kid. He smiles all the time but it's really hard to catch his smile in a picture because as soon as I pull out the camera he just wants to stare at that instead. He sits up great on his own and still loves sitting in front of his toy box to play. He still can't crawl, but he's found another way he considers a great way to travel. He's decided that rolling around is the best way to get where he wants to go. It's so funny to watch, he's gotten extremely fast at it too. I will be adding a video of him "traveling" soon, mainly on request of my mom. There are quite a few pictures, so enjoy!

This is on Cade's 8 month b-day. He's playing with his teeth.

Ever since Cade started moving around I always find him in such funny positions. He loves turning to his side to sleep now, it's so cute to see.

Just recently I have started allowing Cade to sit up in the buggy by himself, instead of in his carseat. He loves it!! He just kicks his legs, smiles at everyone that passes and enjoys the view. He's so funny! This was just after shopping, he was all cuddled up in his quilt that Grandma Nancy made for him just as it was starting to snow.

Daddy just found out that he can balance Cade in his hand. This is Cade's face a lot of the time. Mouth wide open...haha.

This is the stuffed monkey I gave Cade for Valentine's day. He enjoyed playing with it for a few seconds.

Another picture of Cade playing with his toys. I love this picture because I actually cought his huge smile on camera!

Cade playing in his bed, avoiding sleep of course. Another funny position he likes.

Cade wearing his Seattle Mariners ball cap. Daddy's favorite baseball team, and I'm sure Cade's someday too, if Cameron has anything to do with it. (His cheeks were really chapped from his cold he had for about 2 weeks)

This was Cade from this past Sunday. He looked like a little man, he was sooo cute! Although, Cameron thought he looked like a nerd b/c of his hair, haha.

Cade enjoyed his first variety of finger foods at Papa and Grandma Long's house Sunday. He had biscuits and carrots, he was loving life. I actually had a cuter picture of him eating, but I chose this one because you can see his two bottom teeth.

This was our first trip to a playground, our apartment complex has several to choose from. He was a little nervous about the swing at first but ended up loving it.

This is our nightly routine now, starting this week, while we eat dinner Cade eats his Ritz crackers and animal crackers. Again, loving life!
Hope you enjoyed all the pictures. He is growing up so fast, so I wanted to add all the pictures for my family.

4 comments:

Chad & Bonny Day said...

I love the pic of him in his baseball cap and in his church clothes, I love that tie and shirt where did you get it? So cute!!

Lisa said...

He's getting so big!

Dana Scarbrough said...

I love the first pic of him playing with his teeth. And the church clothes are adorable. Such a cute kid, but I'm sure the second won't be outdone!

Lindsey said...

I am so glad that you enjoyed playing with the stuffed monkey you got Cade for valentines day;) I really like the first picture a lot. He looks just like your brothers in most of those pictures!