Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Caden's 7th Month Recap

My mom complained today that she hasn't seen any updated of Cade in a while. So, here are some of my favorite pictures from last month.
This was on Cade's 7th month b-day. He hardly ever lets me put him on his belly, but here he is looking up at the camera smiling. He was so cute!

This is Cade's play gym. It turns into 3 different things, a tummy time mat, a overhead mat and a crawl through tunnel. This was the first time I turned it into the crawl through tunnel. He loved it!

This was the first day I put him in the bath tub while he was sitting up. It was also the first time he had bath toys. He loves bath time even more now, if you can imagine that.

I finally got him a toy box to put all his toys in for the living room. This is his daily routine of sitting in front of his box going through all his toys. He can play like this forever.

He figured out he could get inside of it too. He thinks he's so cool when he does this. haha

I found these bite size Popsicles at the store and had to get them for Cade. This was the first time he had ever had a Popsicle. He loved it, but most of it got on him instead of in him.

Everyday the first thing Cade does when he comes into our bedroom he looks for the mirror. He loves looking at himself, he thinks he's so cute! Here he is standing up looking at me through the mirror, he loves doing that too...what a cutie.

Cade loves going on walks outside, but he hates the sun. So, here he is after one of our walks wearing his sunglasses and all bundled up.

Cade gets sooo distracted when I try to feed him. He looks around at everything and turns at every noise. Sometimes I get really frustrated...Which explains the picture. I kept warning him that if he wouldn't eat I would put it on his face. haha Well, I finally did it! That makes me sound like a horrible mommy, but I thought it was hilarious. He didn't really like it except when I smiled at him, then he would laugh.
I hope this is a good enough update for you Momma! Enjoy some of my favorite pictures of Cade :)

7 comments:

Carly said...

He is such a cute baby. I can't believe he is already 7 months old. Watch out, the next 4 or 5months ahead get pretty interesting with the crawling and walking and getting into EVERYTHING stage! Have fun!

Lisa said...

Those are some great pictures. You really caught some good memories! I like the one where he's pushing up on his stomach. He's going to be moving around in no time!

Chad & Bonny Day said...

Don't you love it when your baby wakes up and their hair is all messy and crazy, I LOVE IT! Those are the cutest pictures. I miss him, you need to come see us SOON!!! We are missing like the best stage!!

Dana Scarbrough said...

Hey cuz! I remembered when you added pics to facebook that you had a blog too- so I decided to check it out! I wish I would have joined the biggest loser comp while it was still going. I am a die-hard of that show, and trying to lose it myself! Caden is SO SO SO cute! I love the mirror pic. I wish we would have gotten that kind of playmat cause it looks awesome!

MSorenson said...

I love the pics, Cade is getting to be quite a big boy!

Janel said...

He is doing so much.I love post like this. He is a cutie!

Linda A. said...

I'm so excited to find your blog! (I hope it's okay) Caden is adorable and I can't believe you are having another little boy. My son Tyler is about the same age as Caden. Too bad we live so far apart! They would probably love playing together.