Wednesday, February 4, 2009

It's a.....

Yesterday I had my ultrasound for baby #2! I was really excited. This is one thing I have been looking forward to since I found out I was pregnant. For the first little while of my pregnancy I just knew I was going to have a boy. Then a few months into it I started feeling like it was going to be a girl because it seemed like my pregnancy was so different than last time. But, then I thought about it and realized that could just be b/c I am not teaching and on my feet all day like last year. So, I finally started thinking it was a boy again. Cameron started thinking it was a boy, but changed his mind to a little girl. He never changed his mind back.

So, now that you know the background story....on w/ the reveal. I'm having a BOY!!!! yay! (above is a picture of baby boy, I had to take a picture of the picture given to me, so it's not very clear) I'm so excited b/c Cade and baby boy will be best friends, I just know it. They'll be a year, 2 weeks and 3 days apart (if the baby is born on his due date). I'm really excited to have 2 boys in a row. Cameron the whole time was telling me he wanted another boy. But, after the ultrasound he ended up telling me he started actually really looking forward to having a little girl. Which would be dang cute, I love seeing daddys w/ baby girls. Don't get me wrong though, he really is still excited it's a boy.
If you know how the name game went with us last year in naming Cade, then you know he didn't have a name til the day before he was born. We can't agree on boy's names at all! So, obviously we don't have a name yet. Tell me your ideas, and understand we both don't like the common names used all the time.
Yay, it's another BOY!

8 comments:

Chad & Bonny Day said...

Christian, Liam, Abe, Dylan, Evan, Luke, Mason, Gavin, Connor, Landon, Ian, Carter, Colin, Devin, Carson, Ashton,, Ethan,Lucas, Tristan, Brady, Parker, Eli, Riley,Peyton, Grayson, Micah, Blake, Devin, Colton
Okay, those are a few names you might like, I don't like them all, but you might like the ones I don't. Good luck, and cute pic.

Carly said...

Yeah...another boy! My favorite boy name has always been Brayden, but Todd would never go for it for some reason! I think it's cute. I am so excited for you. 2 boys in a row will be a blast and now you don't have to go out and buy a bunch of new stuff. It's a money saver too!

Erika said...

Brittany we're so excited for you!! Your boys will be best friends for sure. Drew is a very cute name if i do say so myself. We'll let you name your baby after their Uncle Drew. ha. If you name your second baby Drew we'll name our second baby Cameron. lol. Congratulations!!

Jenny Lynes said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys! They really will be best buds! As for names, how about Woodson? J/K! :)

Lindsey said...

so i looked at the names Bonny suggested i mentioned at least 10 to Joe and he told me no.

Srudd said...

Caden and Brayden... I don't think so... I like Dave's repsonse... Austin? that cracked me up. Well, actually I am not used to thinking up boy names... So good luck with that. I do remember how last year went!

Merideth Sullivan said...

Yay! Congratulations on the boy! We are so excited for you guys.

Diane said...

Congrats Brittany! Yay for baby boys. It seems like the majority of my friends are having boys. It's the "cool" thing to do. :)