Friday, October 31, 2008

Another Craft Day

In my last post I mentioned how I had to reschedule w/ Lisa, my sister-in-law, to make a craft b/c Cade was so naughty after his shots. So we got together last Friday and made these really cute, easy crafts.









We went to Hobby Lobby, which is the greatest craft store ever! We bought these snowmen, which were plain white and I bought a plain white star ornament. We then got different types of scrapbook paper to decorate them with, oh and Modge Podge. We then traced each piece on the scrapbook paper and then Modge Podged the paper on! Lisa gave me the idea to make the ornament as Cade's first Christmas ornament, so I made a circle and wrote: Caden's first Christmas 2008. So easy, and so cute. Thanks Lisa!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

They turned out way cute!