Sunday, October 12, 2008

1st "Real" Food


Cade recently turned 4 months on the 9th. At Cade's last Doctor's appointment I was told that at 4 months he could start eating baby cereal. I had been looking forward to that day ever since. I went out the week before his 4 month and bought him a cute high chair, bowls and spoons. Finally the day before arrived and I couldn't wait any longer, plus I wanted Cameron to be there to record his 1st eating, so I decided to just feed him that night. I was kind of disappointed by his reaction, as you can see in the video why. But, ever since the first time he has been like a little piglet and he loves the stuff. I'll have to add another video later, b/c it's a lot more entertaining now. Oh, this video is a little long, but I knew family would enjoy it. If friends want to watch it, feel free, and enjoy.

1 comment:

Carly said...

Oh man! He is such a cute little baby. I can't believe he is already 4 months old. Wow, time goes fast.