Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Happy 7th Anniversary!!

We celebrated our 7th year Anniversary August 20th.  7 years!  Wow, a lot happens in 7 years doesn't it?  Let's see, we have moved 7 times, bought our first home and have finally stayed somewhere longer than a few months or even a year.  We've almost been in our home for 3 years, coming up at the very end of September!! We have both graduated college and I taught Elementary School for 1 1/2 years.  Cameron has just started his 2nd job, this month, since college. He's loving it. We have had 3 little guys and are having our 3rd lil' guy at the end of November.  I'm sure I could go on and on, but that's a good start.
 
We ended up choosing to celebrate at Red Lobster and take advantage of the Shrimp Fest going on.  It was delicious!  We then headed to the movies to watch Batman, which I thought was a great movie.  It was Cameron's 2nd time seeing the movie, so obvisously he liked it.  We then headed home where we had left our boys in the good hands of Geoff and Erin who so graceously offered to watch them and put them to bed for us.  Thanks ya'll!  Ya'll are wonderful.

The beautiful flowers and matching card from Cameron.
 
This man is so good to me and the kids, I definitly made a right choice in choosing him 7 years ago. I love you!  Happy 7 years!

No comments: