Saturday, August 11, 2012

Beginning of August

Friday, August 3rd, my good friend's, Janel, sister Janae had her wedding reception, so we made it a point to be there.  We don't get to see Janel and Derek very often so we were very excited to drive about an hr to see them.

I was especially excited to see G-ma and G-pa Hale.  They were like my adopted grandparents during College, I often wished they were/are my grandparents.  They are some of the greatest people you'd ever meet.

We didn't get to stay long at the reception b/c we had to rush to my birthday present of watching Wicked!!  Waiting just about a month to take advantage of my present was well worth it, I loved it!  The story like was so fun and cute, the actors were great and honestly it answered so many questions about The Wizard of Oz.  Thanks Cameron!  It was so fun, and I loved watching it w/ my best friend, you ;)

Making foiled dinners, the boys loved having their own mini dinners.

Thursday, Aug. 9th, Janel invited us to spend the day in Park City w/ her and her grandparents at their time share.  We had a ton of fun!  We went swimming...

played...um...what's this game called again?  I've always wondered how to play, and now I pretty much do :)


We went on a walk around town.  The boys loved Janel's girls, Brooklynn and Kate.


And after a yummy homemade dinner, the kiddos took a bath in the huge bathtub and we headed home.  It was a good day :)  The next day they came and stayed the night w/ us, which was so fun!  Thanks for the good times Janel and kiddos.

1 comment:

Janel said...

It was so fun to see you guys, and thanks for taking such good care of me:).