Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Frames

Remember these frames I made back in Feb. 2011?
 
 
Well I finally finished painting them!
 
I decided to paint this one orange to go along w/ the painting my mother-in-law, Nancy, painted.

The huge wall so far. I plan on putting a few frames to the left of the painting...we'll see when I actually get around to doing so.
 
This one I placed on a wall in my kitchen, I think it looks great :)
 

I got several frames from Cameron's Grandma's house after her funeral. They were all boring, old and ugly. But...I thought why not use them as a project and paint them like so many ppl are doing now days. Here's how they turned out :) Oh, this is the boy's/guest bathroom. I finally got around to putting something on the walls! It was so plain in there.

I'm probably going to re-do the font in these pictures.

This frame came w/o glass so I thought it might make a cute shadow box, I decided to decorate an "L" for Long...I think it turned out cute. The boys like the trains.

These next 2 frames were the cheapest and fakest out of all of the wooden frames. I almost didn't bring them w/ me, but I'm so glad I did b/c they turned out the best in my opinion! The stain really made the texture in the frames stand out.
 

I went off of their shower curtain (I got probably about 2 years ago from Target) for the colors.

I have big plans for above the toilet ;) We'll see how long it takes me to get around to doing it.

1 comment:

Janel said...

I totally love this Britt...awesome job!