Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Last of March

The last couple of days in March was Conference weekend.  Which every 1st conference of the year Cameron gets to have a Dominican Republic mission reunion.  It's really fun for him to catch up w/ old mission buddies.


Connor had a great time.  Oh, a quick story!  Cade needed to go potty, so I foolishly told him to go ahead all by himself.  A little while later he comes back in, bends over w/ his bare bum in the air and hands me toilet paper and said, "Wipe my bum!"  haha  I quickly grabbed him and took him back to the bathroom to help. :)

The next day, March 31st, I met up w/ our good family friends, the Greenes.  They were in town for conference, so we met at the new City Creek Mall in SLC for dinner.  It was so good to see them and catch up.  I love this family!

No comments: