Friday, April 27, 2012

Bonny's Visit

Bonny got to come and visit me April 3rd-10th!!  It was so much fun to have her!  We were actually supposed to have a roommate reunion but most people ended up not being able to make it, and she had already bought her ticket, so it ended up being a week full of just us :)  I'll have to add more pictures when I get them from Bonny, so keep checking back...she was a lot better at picture taking than I was.

We met Cameron Thursday for dinner in SLC for dinner.  We went to a place that had been on Man Vs Food, Bruges Waffles and Frites.

Bonny and I decided to try out the "Machine Gun" sandwich (spicy lamb sausage, fries and Andalouse mayo on a baguette).  Huge and yummy, probably won't get it again, but good for a one time thing.  The waffles were amazing!

Cameron finished them off for us when we got too full.  And yeah, they were a bit messy, haha, he spilled it on his tie!


After dinner, Cameron was sweet enough to take the boys home while Bonny and I finished off our full day of shopping at City Creek Mall, we were very excited to go to our first Tiffany store.

Saturday we had a neighborhood Easter Egg hunt.  The boys had a lot of fun.  Bonny stayed at our house visiting w/ an old roommate, Tanya. (Later we hung out some more, I'll add pictures later)




After getting all the eggs they could, we headed home.  Aren't they so cute!

1 comment:

Janel said...

You and Bonny are so cute! I wish I could have been there with you all. It was so good to catch up with you yesterday:). Love ya!