Friday, March 20, 2009

Just Rollin' Around!


This was the video I promised I'd post, like last month and I'm finally getting around to it. This was how Cade traveled around for the longest time. He would just roll and roll and hope he would get where he wanted to go. In the 1st part of this video he sees the camera and just wants to watch that instead of do his own thing. As you can see in this video he was trapped between the recliner and the couch. He also for some reason likes to hit his head on things over and over again...haha....silly boy. I'm going to add another video of how he can scoot too. He scoots to go straight and rolls to turn now. :)

2 comments:

Chad & Bonny Day said...

He is SOOOOO CUTE!! I can't wait to see that little boy!!

Lisa said...

He can roll around forever! So cute!