Sunday, March 15, 2009

My Eights Tag

I got tagged by Dannielle!
My Eights

These are DEFINITELY my 8 favorite TV shows!
1. Chuck
2. The Office
3. The Closer
4. Medium
5. American Idol
6. Scrubs
7. Burn Notice
8. Monk/Psych

8 Things I did Yesterday
1. Changed Cade's Diapers, several times
2. Ate french toast that Cameron made for breakfast
3. Went to Cameron's parent's house
4. Gave Cade a bath
5. Ate Burger King
6. Put Cade to bed at around 7 pm
7. Watched a movie on tv w/ Cameron
8. Played Settlers online

Things I am looking forward to
1. Buying a house sometime, hopefully sooner than later
2. Getting this 2nd baby out
3. Going to sleep
4. Being able to sleep through the night w/o a baby waking me up
5. Going home to visit my family
6. Going on vacation w/ Cameron and Cade
7. Getting new furniture
8. Having a break from being pregnant, longer than 3 months...hopefully a lot longer

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Johnny Carino's
2. Macoroni Grill
3. O'Charley's
4. Cafe Rio
5. Famous Dave's
6. Steak 'n Shake
7. In 'n Out
8. Village Inn

8 Things on my wish list
1. I wish I had a house
2. I wish I had new furniture
3. I wish that Cameron and I could go on more vacations, or a vacation
4. I wish to have 4 or 5 kids
5. I wish I lived closer to my family, or that they lived closer to me
6. I wish I could be better at budgeting, and sticking to the budget
7. I wish I can lose my baby weight quickly and have the same body I had before having children :) (I liked some of yours Danielle, so I kinda used them)
8. I wish I wasn't so scared about having a 2nd child

Eight people I am tagging
Bonny
Lisa
Stacie
Janel
Carly
Lindsey
Erika
Merideth

1 comment:

Janel said...

So I am thinking about doing this tag, since you did tag me. We shall see if i get around to it. But I enjoyed reading yours!