Monday, January 19, 2009

Cade's 1st Tooth

I woke up this morning and I was playing with Cade's mouth. You know, helping him make goofy sounds. Anyways, I happened to rub on his lower gum and I felt something poky!! I looked, after a few of his screams, and he let me see his first budding tooth! It's on the bottom, left. I don't think you can see it in the picture, but trust me it's there! He's growing up so fast, it's sad but exciting at the same time. I'm sure all mom's know exactly what I'm talking about.

5 comments:

Carly said...

Man, Zach is just barely getting his teeth and he turns 1 in 2 weeks. How cute little Cade is. He's gonna look like such a big boy once those teeth come all the way in! Crazy

Merideth Sullivan said...

Oh, Cade is so cute! That is so exciting. Do you know the date for your gender ultrasound?

Brittany said...

Thanks. And yes, it's Feb. 3rd! yay

Lisa said...

Yeah for Cade! That's so exciting! I love the picture of him. His expression is so funny!

Srudd said...

Good Job Cade! You beat Lexie to the first tooth! I can't believe how fast he's growing up! Congrats!