Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Our night out on the town...


So this is us on our 3rd year anniversary. We had a lot of fun together. My friend Kristina from our ward happily watched Cade for us so we could enjoy an evening out together, alone. Cameron came home with a dozen roses and a very thoughtful card. They were beautiful! After trying to figure out what to get him for days, I ended up getting him a football, softball, the soundtrack to scrubs and a card. I'm pretty sure he liked them. After we dropped Cade off at our friend's house Cameron took me to Famous Daves, which we had never been before. It was yummy! Cameron said he thinks it might just be his new favorite restaurant. He got the half rack and I got the sampler platter. Yummy! After that we went to watch Batman, The Dark Knight. I thought it was really good. This was the first movie we have watched in a theater since my mom was here, when Cade was a week old, and watched him for us. So, overall, we had a wonderful anniversary and of course a wonderful 3 years!

1 comment:

Merideth Sullivan said...

Wow! Three years. Good job, guys! That is such a cute picture. What are you up to these days, Brittany?