Sunday, August 24, 2008

Geoff and Erin's Wedding Aug. 19

Cameron's brother Geoff and Erin got married August 19, 2008. Welcome to our family Erin! This is them walking out of the Salt Lake temple.
This is all the members of the Long family. Brandon, Stacie (Sister), Jackson, Chloe, Claire, Lexy Rudd, Erin, Geoff (Brother), Nancy (Mom), Steve (Dad), Lisa, Ellie, Mason, Dave (Brother), Brittany, Cameron and Cade.
Papa Steve and Grandma holding Cade outside the temple.
Our family at the front doors of the Salt Lake temple.
Cade got to meet his great-grandma Georgia (Nancy's mom) for the first time.

2 comments:

pearlsandchocolate.com said...

Hi Mrs.long it's me tessa your secend grade student your baby is so cute were do you live now email me

love,

Tessa

Chad & Bonny Day said...

I love Erin's dress and all the yellow! I love that Cade wore Owen's "reception" outfit, that is too cute, it makes me happy! Oh you look really good Brittany! Were her colors yellow and teal?