Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Last Day of Teaching!

Friday, June 6th was my last day of teaching. Yay! Cameron came to help me pack up my classroom after school was over that day. We were there until 7:30 p.m. getting everything packed and out of my class! Thanks so much Cameron, I love you! Now I can just relax and wait for the baby to come. Here are a few pictures of my '07-'08 2nd grade class and my wonderful team I had the opportunity to work with all school year.

My cute students...Front left to right: Alex, Jayci, Madeline, Tessa, Deylon. Middle left to right: Stoney, Faith, Mercedes, Ben, Brad, Kharren. Back row left to right: Me, Landon, Alyssa, Alec, Troy, Drew.


My students, of course, wanted a goofy picture too.


My team! Front: Linda, Me, Katie. Back: Gladys, Coral, Kaisa.


My team, of course, had to have a goofy pose as well...haha. J/k as you can see a couple of the teachers did not.

No comments: