Saturday, May 31, 2008

Monthly Belly Pictures

I thought it might be fun to add monthly pregnancy pictures to my blog so that everyone can see how fat, I mean how my belly has changed throughout my pregnancy!


This was the first belly picture I took. I am 17 weeks (4 months) pregnant.



I think I really popped out here, at 20 weeks (5 months).

I am 24 weeks (6 months).



I am actually 29 weeks (7 months) pregnant here, I liked this one better than my 28 week one.

I am 32 weeks (8 months) along here.



I'm finally in my 9th month of pregnancy I am 36 weeks along here.



I am 39 weeks here, and on my way to the hospital!!! A week earlier than planned.

1 comment:

Carly said...

One more day of school for you and you are DONE! How exciting. Now it is on to the Mom adventure and career. Any day now, right? I am so excited to see pictures. Hope you manage these last very uncomfortable weeks. You can do it!