Saturday, July 21, 2012

Leah's Visit Part II

Sunday photo shoot.



 
Cade putting together his huge spiderman puzzle.  I was impressed, he didn't get much further than this, but still great! 

Monday, July 16h, I was asked to appear on the Daily Dish and Good Things Utah to share my Momma's Southern Banana Pudding and Oreo balls.  It was so fun to have Leah go w/ me!  She even go to appear in the kitchen w/ me for a 20 second clip.
 
The yummy Oreo Balls.
 

Tuesday we went to the Animal farm w/ Erin and Cora.  I think Leah even had a good time :)
 


 
This was so sweet!  Connor took Cora over the bridge to see the pigs.



 



Afterward we went to Ikea to eat, b/c kids eat free every Tuesday.  (That night we did lots of shopping!)
 
Thursday we went to Seven Peaks, it was so much fun!  I felt bad for Leah though b/c any of the big slides she wanted to go down she had to go by herself b/c I'm prego and the boys were too little.
 



 



That evening we went to watch Cameron play softball.  I thought this was adorable!

Friday, July 20th, before Leah left for the airport we went to a local splashpad.


Notice how Connor put on his sunglasses.

Afterward my friend Nikki watched the boys and Leah and I went to get pedicures.  We even got nail art, Leah's are the orange and pink.

Saying good bye to "Yaya."  My friend Amy watched the boys so I didn't have to take them w/ me to the airport and I could help Leah walk back through security.



We loved having Leah here!  It was such a quick trip, but we crammed in a lot anyways.  I sure hope she had fun, but I know the boys and I did for sure.  We love and miss you "Yaya!"

No comments: