Monday, May 21, 2012

First Part of May

Connor and I went to occasional story times at the Library while Cade was at Preschool.  The last one we went to was a fun puppet show for a couple of books.  It was so much fun.  Connor was up front in the orange, he loved it.


I tried to get one good picture of the boys in their matching ties, this is what I got out of it.

Cameron frond a great deal on this tent and brought it home.  We decided to set it up that evening for family home evening.  It was fun.  Even the neighbor kid decided to come join in on the fun, and hop into every single picture ;)





Connor looks adorable in his hand-me-down suit from his cousin Owen.  He's a stud!

Saturday, May 19th, we decided to take a last minute trip to Trafalga and invited our friends the Duckworths to come along.  We got to ride on bumper boats.


Yeah, they totally soaked us :(




I couldn't resist taking a picture of the kiddos on the frog hopper.

No comments: