Monday, March 26, 2012

Potty Training Round II

Connor had been asking to use the potty for a while now, but whenever I'd put him on he'd just sit there for a few minutes, say he was done and get really excited like he'd done something huge.  So, finally Monday, Feb. 27th, I decided to actually do it, I started potty training my baby!  I had all the supplies ready from throwing the pull-up party and had also let Connor pick out a pack of his very own underwear, he decided on Toy Story undies, he loves Buzz. 

Watching TV and sitting on his little potty (no he never used it).

Trying out the big boy potty.

And finally some underwear shots!  Cade wanted to be in the pictures too.

They came up w/ these poses themselves.  And yes, Connor's undies are on backwards, he thinks the pictures has to be on the front, he does not like the idea of not being able to see it.



Or maybe he just likes the thong feel? haha

Cade wanted a bum shot too.

I had to add in this picture, I thought it was adorable!!!  Anyways, the first week I think was a little tough, Connor kept having accidents whenver he was wearing anything.  I don't know what happened but it finally clicked in his head and he hasn't had an accident since.  And!!!  He even potty trained himself at night, only after about a week!  I would put pull-ups on him but he started waking up to go to the bathroom and has woken up dry ever since.  Amazing right!?!  The only drawback to potty training is at naptimes and bedtime he continually wakes up to "go potty."  It's so frustraiting!  He gets up a million times to go potty, and no he doesn't actually "go" everytime, but the time I finally refuse to let him go he messes in his pants!  Ahh!  I don't know what to do about it.  So for this reason, along w/ the fact that he just doesn't want to, he doesn't take naps hardly anymore!  But, other than that, he's doing amazing!

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the bum shot. Too adorable!

Alec said...

Two brothers that love each other very much

Alec said...

Two brothers that love each other very much

Dirtyprincess said...

They look so cute especially Cade. I have dreams about sucking his little penis and fingering his little bum. It is so hot especially when I jerk him off so hard he cums all over the carpet and on me. I just want him so bad.

Unknown said...

Wie weichst du ihn...sein Schaft muss schön hin und her lappem

Alec said...

I would love to jerk both of your sons penises off until they explode all their cum all over themselves and then I lick both of their penises off from their sweet little boy cum. ( But Cade is really cute I would love to fuck his bum and stroke his penis off and jerk his penis off until he explodes all his sweet little boy cum into my hands and then I lick my hands off from all his sweet little boy cum then I started sucking on his penis and then he exploded his cum again and then I swallowed every last drop of his sweet little boy cum then I said that was really yummy little one then I jerked his penis off again and he started exploding his sweet little boy cum again onto his smooth little boy stomach and the carpet and on his big boy undies and I licked his whole body clean then started slurping up his sweet and gooey little boy cum off his smooth little boy stomach and I swallowed every last drop of his sweet cum and kept his undies after I ate the big blob of sweet gooey precum off his undies then I fucked Cade in his smooth little boy bum then tongue fucked his bum and kidnapped Cade such a smooth boy. ( Cades cum is probably going to taste really yummy)

Alec said...

I would love to eat Cades cum and his sweet little boy precum off his smooth little boy penis head and open up his virgin bum with my erect penis and feel how tight he is and play with his very slippery little boy penis head and eat his bum out

Alec said...

I would love to eat Cades cum and his sweet little boy precum off his smooth little boy penis head and open up his virgin bum with my erect penis and feel how tight he is and play with his very slippery little boy penis head and eat his bum out

Alec said...

I would love to eat Cades cum and his sweet little boy precum off his smooth little boy penis head and open up his virgin bum with my erect penis and feel how tight he is and play with his very slippery little boy penis head and eat his bum out

Kevin Zhang said...

Your son’s little penis is so cute! I want to touch his pee pee!

Anonymous said...

Your little son looks sexy in his undies id live to lick them as he wears them then pull them down and start butthumping his tight asshole hard id love to make him my little fuck pet

Anonymous said...

i would suck his little penis and suck his nipples

Anonymous said...

id love to undress the boys and have sex with them

Hoewithanattitude said...

I’ll make both of their penises feel really good.

fzerfgv said...

@fetlov on telegram to trade kids picture videos