Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Happy New Years, 2012

I know it's been well over a month since New Years, but I'm behind :)  So Happy New Years!  We got invited to a party w/ a few of our friends, we were supposed to dress up like it was a Night out on the Town, you know glitz and glam and we were introduced to the game Bunco.  So Cam and I went shopping and came up w/ his tie and my outfit (thanks to TJ Maxx). 




The group!  Top left: Regan, Jamie and Aaron, Chelsi and Jason, Paul and Kristy, Chase and Kaitlin.  Front left: Cody and Linzy, Annie, Jon and Lori (the hosts), Me and Cameron.  (This was more for my sake then yours, you know so when I look at this in future years I can remember (not that I'm planning to forget about anyone)).


All the ladies...

Had to add this one too.


Our good friends, Regan and Annie.

Me w/ my friend Jamie.  After Midnight, I brought out the Ooey Gooey Chocolate Cake I made for Cameron's birthday.  It was so good!

Then we lit off some fireworks and a few of the girls thought it'd be fun to welcome in the new year w/ writing "2012!" w/ sparklers...turned out pretty good except that it was backwards haha.  I didn't feel like putting on my heels, so I borrowed Lori's cute rain boots. (Just in case you were wondering)

Welcome 2012!!  So far this year has been great, can't wait to see what it has in store for us.

No comments: