Thursday, July 7, 2011

BooBoos and Father's Day II

Connor is the most accident prone kid I know!  It's crazy how many times he falls, bumps into something or does something to hurt himself!  I mean seriously!?  Look at this face!  The 2 bumps on his forehead are from 2 separate incidents all together.  The rest are from when we were at a friends house, Friday June 24th, and he fell off of their small deck and landed on their window well cover!  I'm just grateful they had it covered!  We got him and he was bleeding everywhere.  Blood was spewing from his nose, lip and mouth!  I felt so bad for the little guy.  But the time I was done taking care of him, it looked like I was a victim of some accident, my arms were covered in blood!  It all cleared up after several days, and he's fine, I just thought this was a perfect picture to explain what kind of kid he is.  Oh, notice his swollen cheek, lip and bloody nose, so sad :(  His eyes were fine, for some reason he just kept closing them every time I wanted a picture, this was the best that I could get.


Because we traveled all day Father's Day and we didn't get the chance to make Cameron breakfast in bed, we (meaning I) decided to celebrate the following Sunday as well, June 26h.  I made the same thing I made last year, Kneaders Peach French Toast.  And then for dinner, he requested Thai Peanut Chicken Skewers that his mom and sister make.  Overall, the day was better than the week before, but a stressful day.  I felt bad for Cameron b/c I had to pack and get the house ready for me to leave for Girls Camp the next morning, I kinda took the stress out on him :(.  Next year will be better Cameron, I promise!  I love you so much, thanks for being such a wonderful Daddy to our boys.  They love and adore you.

No comments: