Friday, March 18, 2011

Photo Shoot

Two of my good friends, Annie and Lori, have been taking a photography class.  They're assigned homework for this class, so last Friday they asked me to be a "model" for them so they could complete their assignment.  I'm still not exactly sure what the assignment was, but I was excited to get free pictures out of it!  The 1st 4 are Annie's work, and the last 4 are Lori's.  Thanks ladies, it was fun ;)

Yes, I was crying, it was sooo windy and the sun was bright!

This was supposed to be a joke, I thought she was just focusing her camera!  I guess now :)


Again, the sun was sooo bright!



5 comments:

Janel said...

Britt your so pretty, seriously, one hot momma! Your friends did a really good job!

Dana Scarbrough said...

Actually, this may sound funny, but I REALLY like the joke one! Cute pics!

Gennaveeve said...

I'm loving that 3rd sassy one!! I can't get over how skinny you are! You are absolutely gorgeous!!!!!

Brook and Jason :) said...

Love the photos! your hair is so cute! Lookin' good!

One Happy Family said...

Love 'em! They are all so cute! It's nice to have pictures of yourself, right? Well, I really don't have any of me, but I think it would be nice to have. You're one sweet momma!