Monday, July 14, 2008

The Nursery!

Cade's room is my favorite room in the house. I love sitting in there or just passing by and glancing in. It's so peaceful, clean and cute! My in-laws actually gave me most of the furniture in the room. They gave me their old crib, changing table, book shelf and bought me the glider rocker for my birthday! My 2nd grade team and the Kindergarten team gave the storage shelf.


Here's a picture of the glider rocker, which was the last thing I needed to complete his nursery. I put up the curtains because I wanted to block out the light, thinking it would help Cade sleep in a little longer, it hasn't helped too much.


I didn't have a dresser for Cade, so when my in-laws gave us this changing table I decided just to buy these cute boxes from Ikea and use them as his dresser.



I love the bedding, the colors are so cute. This is a picture of the inside of his crib.

2 comments:

Janel said...

Love the nursery...so cute! I love how organized it is.

Unknown said...

Brittany, I found your blog from Bonny's. Congratulations on your sweet baby boy! He is so precious. Will's room is my favorite room in our house too!