Saturday, July 26, 2008

Aunt Bonny's Visit July 16-22

Bonny came to visit for the first time after me having the baby. She was especially excited b/c she is now a first time aunt! Cade and Bonny loved eachother, she was so good w/ him. It was so nice having her around. We went out to eat, shopping, visited w/ eachother, etc. She cooked, cleaned and also woke up w/ Cade in the middle of the night and brought him to me, it was so nice! It was wonderful having her around.

Here's us after a trip to the Distribution Center in the Joseph Smith Memorial building.

We did a lot of shopping while Bonny was visiting. Here's Cade after a full day of shopping, he was worn out. Poor little guy...

Bonny dressed Cade up each day in the cutest outfits. She gave me a lot of Owen's outfits. This is one of my favorites b/c he looks like a little man. Look at that huge smile!

This was the last night we had together before she left. Cameron was nice enough to let her sleep w/ me in our bed (don't worry, he slept in the living room) and we had a wonderful time watching the "Office" and talking. I was so sad to see her go, it was so much fun having her around. I can't wait to see her again.

1 comment:

Chad & Bonny Day said...

You are too cute britt, I miss you so much! I really need u to move back to the south, or to denver ;) I miss you too!! Love ya! P.S. Cam, thanks for letting me sleep in your bed, it was probably one of the most comfortable beds i've slept in, aside from my grandmas bed and this really fancy, expensive hotel i stayed in once ;)