Wednesday, November 18, 2009

And I'm Back In the Game!!!!

Yay!!! I finally just got the Internet set-up!! After how long? Um....a month, 3 weeks and a day I have been forced to live w/o my dear Internet! I have seriously missed the Internet more than TV, which we have yet to get as well. I have missed blogging and keeping up with everyone else's blogs, I feel like I have been so disconnected from the world and all my friends. Well coming up you will be seeing lots of updates. Including: pictures of my house, Bonny's visit, Cade and Connor's doctors appointments and stats and um....anything else I can come up with later. I have so much catching up to do!! Now, even though I have the Internet, I'm so intimidated by all the catching up. Let's hope I do get around to doing it ;)

4 comments:

Merideth Sullivan said...

Yay!! I'm so glad you have the Internet. That will be so nice, and I'm excited to stay current with your blog now.

Janel said...

Finally, you got the internet! That took forever. I am glad your back, and I look forward for your future post. Especially pics of your new house.

Gennaveeve said...

YAY!!!!! It's so good to hear from you!!! I need to come see you sometime when my kids aren't sick anymore! YAY!!

Linzy said...

Hi friend! Last night was a lot of fun! Let's do it again!