Wednesday, September 23, 2009

We're Closing on the House!

So I finally have some news! We are going to close on our house on Friday, but we still won't be able to move in until Monday. For some reason I guess the money and paperwork won't go through until then. It's annoying that we won't have the weekend to move in, but at least we are getting a house!!! Anyone who is willing to help us either pack up the truck in Taylorsville, or unpack in Lehi you're help will be more than appreciated! And, of course you're more than welcome to help with both! Anyways, I am so excited to finally move into a house. Our apartment seemed to shrink after I had Connor, we are so crammed!

So here is a link to the pictures of our new home that are on my facebook. I really didn't feel like uploading pictures, so just click on the link! We feel so blessed to be getting such a wonderful home. Once we move in, any of you are welcome to come and visit. In fact, I am so excited to share our home w/ visitors!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=299151&id=772395133&l=9590f37cbd

3 comments:

Gennaveeve said...

I would love to come help you!!!.....but Adrian won't let me. But let us know when your packing up the truck and I'll send Adrian if he's home. I'll miss you guys!!!

Janel said...

SSSAAAWWWWEEEEETTTT!! That is great news! I am so happy for you guys. I really want to see your new house. Maybe you should just stay in Utah for Christmas, so I can see it:):)! I think I am going try to call ya right now.

Dana Scarbrough said...

YAY! So exciting! When are you moving in? I wish Phil could help you move, cause he's one of the best movers I know! We won't be down until the weekend though.