Monday, May 18, 2009

Mother's Day

We got home the night before Mother's Day. We were really tempted to stay in AZ one extra day, but we decided to go back so we could spend the day with Cameron's mom. Sunday morning Cameron got up with Cade so I could sleep in a little longer. I woke up to breakfast in bed, a boquet of tulips, a card signed by both Cameron and Cade and a Dove chocolate bar, yum! Thank you Cam!
Me and Caden, the little boy who makes it possible to celebrate Mother's Day.
Grandma (Cameron's mom) and Cade. Happy Mother's Day!

3 comments:

Dani said...

I love little Cade! He has the sweetest face!!!!!! I love that picture of us with our little boys. Thanks sooooooooo much for coming to visit me. It was too fun. We will have to come visit you in Utah this summer!!!!

Brittany Crane said...

I'm glad you had a great mother's day. I can't believe you are going to have two kids soon. Tell me how it is okay. :) You look great by the way. So happy. You are an example to me.

Love your blog!

J & J said...

he looks so big! i can't believe it.